Thursday, June 15, 2017

Art Tells the truth about Dollar Tree Products

BY THE WAY I NEVER DID HEAR BACK FROM THE PERSON WHO ENGAGED ME IN THIS WORK. I'M DISAPPOITINTED AS I SURE AS HELL DID NOT DO THE WORK FOR THE LITTLE BIT OF $ THAT WAS GIVEN IN RELATIONSHIP TO MY HOURS SPEND CREATING. I DID THIS WORK IN SUPPORT OF GETTING THE ORGANIZATION'S MESSAGE OUT INTO THE WORLD IN A POWERFUL VISUAL WAY. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT...ARE WE BUILDING COMMUNITY OF WHAT!

Today is the day that we have all been working toward. 
Visual art and action partner today at the Coming Clean action today at the Dollar Tree Inc Shareholder Meeting in Norfolk VA.

The demand is for the Dollar Tree Inc to do the right thing NOW! 

I am so excited to have had the opportunity to visualize the real deal about the products that we buy at these dollar stores in our communities.



This process was interesting as when I was asked to create a visual presence for this important action I thought....like....I do that with community-it is the community's voice that I would want to be on the art...
No problem since we have Dollar Tree, Dollar General, 5 below and various independent dollar stores in our community-so I went to downtown Clinton, MD for inspiration. And this is what manifested in love and solidarity!




No comments: