Thursday, March 10, 2016

Collaborative imagining is at the center of this year’s Florida Herbal Conference project for this Artist With Purpose.



 I know that collective imagining around our community’s future 
is a fun and fruitful creative action.

So this year for the Florida Herbal Conference I proposed, to Emily, that Our Beloved Herbal Community imagine what we see for the community in ten years time. I asked that each participant envision their role in actualizing their vision. and to create a symbol of that imagining for the community mandala.

In preparation for my Florida creative plant adventures,  I challenged my self to learn a bit about Central Florida’s botanical family. Most specifically migratory plants. And in a community of plant loving people, 
there was a lot of wisdom sharing at the site.











No comments: